A busy semester means little crafting (I had to leave my sewing machine at home WAHHH). Many apologies for absolutely nothing crafty at all lately. However, I ought to post something on here to prove that I am indeed still alive, until I can get home for winter break and once again get crafty.
SO this post is...things that make me happy lately! (Yay for lists!)
1. Rhodes College decorated for Christmas (one of the perks of going to a denominational school...or any school in the South for that matter)
2. Diet Peach Snapple (my fuel for finals)
3. Soy Chai Lattes (an infrequent treat now that I am out of Lynx Bucks...)
4. The bonfire smell that somehow pervades all of campus in the morning
5. Leaf blowers who stand beneath my window early in the morning (just kidding, I really hate them)
6. Masquerade balls!
7. Finals stress that makes me overheat to the point where I don't have to wear a coat outside in the middle of November - true story.
8. Professors who let you in their already-full course that you really need for your major. Thank you, Professor Gramm!
9. Cowboy boots I've been rocking for a straight month
10. Having a combined birthday celebration when we realized that all four girls in my Tri Delt family are 20 at the same time. (GAH, I'm old!!)
11. All the campus organizations have free food on the same night
12. Weird things that get sent in golf team group text messages
13. Submitting my interest form for officer slating
14. Getting to know my roommates better and really enjoying spending time with them
15. My best friend who sends me random happy text messages (HI NICOLE!)
Ok, back to studying. Happy Fall!